Enviroarc's biodegradable products use a state of the art biodegradable composite made of agricultural residues with the main material being bamboo pulp. We have deployed the best experts in research and development; along with significant capitals invested to give rise to the current technology. This fully manageable and stable technology is unique to EnviroArc. No starch or pulp in the raw material used.
The entire production process is thoughtfully designed to ensure our products are truly environmental friendly.
Some of the outstanding properties of our EnviroArc biodegradable products are:
- Fully biodegradable: After disposal they will be degrade from 6 months, decomposed into water and carbon dioxide through the action of bacteria in the ground.
- Suitable for use with foods
- Oven Proof – Can withstand heat of up to 180oC
- Freezer Proof – Can withstand temperatures to -40 oC
- Acid, alkali and oil resistant
- Rigid structure free from odours and poisons
- Long shelf life – years
- Beautiful appearance – large range of colours and shapes
- Period of degradation is adjustable
With good properties of ventilation and transmittance, EnviroArc biodegradable pots can give plants a more comfortable growing environment. Suitable for planting outdoors and indoors in gardens and plant nurseries our plant pots are highly versitile. Help the environment by avoiding the use of plastics, styrofoams and other polluting materials. Our EnviroArc pots to date, provide you with the best alternative to plastic pots.